Tuesday, January 8, 2008

She Won!! Go Girl Go


Say what you want, Hillary did it!

I am so proud of the Democrats: we have two fabulous candidates. I like Hillary better, but I could fall in love with Obama in a flicker.

So, congratulations Hillary. Powerful victory. You blew the men pundits out of the water. Even Chris Matthews was respectful and even humbled by her performance.
May she grow and rise as a candidate and become the first woman president of the United States. I can confess that having these two candidates makes me proud to be an American again. After a long, long time -- it seem like aeons -- of being ashamed of the behavior around the globe, the treatment of those least able among us and the pandering to the rich of the hyper Christianized Bushies.

The end is in sight, and it is a glorious end!

0 comments: